What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
- Analysis cookies: these are cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the user experience.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access web parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, making a request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during the browsing and storing content for broadcasting videos or sound.
- Cookies on personalization: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, the geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where you access the service.
- Cookies on preferences: These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the appearance or behavior of the site, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located. For example, by remembering your region, a website can provide you with traffic news or local weather reports. These cookies also allow you to change the size of the text, the font and other parts of the web pages that you can customize.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included in the web page or application from which the service is provided. They allow the content of the advertising to be adapted so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
The details of the cookies used, among others, on this web page are as follows:
Note: 'Own' type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and 'Third-party' cookies are used by the service provider that is detailed in the previous table.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
a) For Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es
a) For iOS (iPhone and iPad):
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Opt-out add-on for Google Analytics browsers
If you wish to reject analytical cookies from Google Analytics in all browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download a plug-in that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Cookies policy updates
This website may modify this Cookies Policy, in order to be adequately informed about the use we make of cookies, we recommend that you review this each time you access our website.